No stress – no eating and drinking.
In the New Year period, we literally torn, trying to remake a million things. We are looking for gifts, pick up clothes and actively communicate. We do not have time, and nervous. But stress – one of the main causes of overeating and alcohol abuse! Let’s try to keep stress to a minimum.
1. Move more. Resist the temptation to throw the gym, take a break for the holidays. On the contrary, now is the time to pull myself together. And if you still have not long to join the gym, the beginning of the year – a good time for the next attempt. Sports stimulate the production of endorphins in the body (they are called hormones of happiness) and help to better cope with stress. Or at least try to walk for half an hour a day.
2. Strengthen the immune system. In the bustle and excitement you more prone to infections than usual time. Warn disease is always better than cure: a drink at least tincture of echinacea.
3. Eat right. In a busy period the body requires more nutrition. Make sure your diet is balanced and you get the required amount of fresh fruits and vegetables.
4. Drink enough water. Water helps the body absorb vitamins, minerals and nutrients. A dehydration, even light, can cause fatigue.
5. Get enough sleep. Try to go to bed at a reasonable hour. Before going to bed drink a nice glass of warm milk.