Tip of the Day from the X-Fit: do fitness even with varicose veins.
If you are diagnosed with varicose veins, it does not mean that you should give up physical activity. Just select useful in this disease exercise.
- Be sure to tell your instructor about varicose veins, then it will be a program tailored to your disease.
- To support the venous wall stress leg exercise in the compression underwear.
- Eliminate from your exercise program, running, jumping, intense strength training.
- Strength training with dumbbells or a barbell perform only sitting.
- Include in its class elements of Pilates or yoga – in these areas a lot of exercises with legs up, which is very useful for varicose veins.
- Go swimming. In the water you will be able to perform the exercises that are contraindicated to you on land, as ruled shock load on the legs. At the same time, try to swim in the warm water, mild effect on blood vessels of legs and exerting influence compression.
- While at home or at work, try to have feet higher (on a stand or a chair) to provide an easy outflow of venous blood.