Tip of the Day from the X-Fit: to be in good shape, do the exercises with a hoop.
Usually associated with a sports hoop classes for weight loss. However, the beneficial effect of exercise with hulahupom does not end there.
Exercise with a hoop – it’s …
- workout for the cardiovascular system;
- needed massage your intestines and other digestive organs;
- increase blood flow to the brain;
- increased energy;
- improving coordination;
- strengthening the muscles of the body;
- development of flexibility of the back (along with “bridge” learn);
- raising the general tone of the body.
What you need to know about the exercises with hulahupom?
- Be careful. The first 2-3 exercise with a hoop should be test and last no longer than 1-2 minutes.
- Before hoop exercise to warm up. Make the sides of the slopes 20, 10 in each. Then follow the 10 circular movements hips into one or the other way, presenting, if you rotate the hoop. During workouts keep the muscles of the buttocks and abdomen in suspense: it will provide maximum support to the back and an additional burden on problem areas.
- Eventually it simple exercise: learn to rotate the hoop in different directions and at different rates.
- Ideally, during a training session should alternate the pace and direction of rotation, and rotation spot (you can not just turn the hoop on the waist and on the thighs, calves, arms and even the neck (but that is for experienced!)).
What if the bruises?
If you have bruises after playing with a hoop, it may be due to the fact that hulahup made of hard and heavy material that is too hard hits on the skin. Replace it easy hoop.
Bruising may also occur because of the tendency to bleeding and poor blood clotting. This may be caused by lack of vitamin K and calcium. You can make up the shortfall, including the diet figs, almonds, soybeans.
In addition, possible shortages of vitamin C, which is necessary for the formation of collagen – connective tissue fibers of the skin. With insufficient formation of collagen vessels become fragile and easily injured. Eat foods containing collagen (turkey meat, sea kale, carrots, tomatoes, lettuce, parsley, dill) and vitamin C (red peppers, blueberries, cantaloupe, oranges, persimmons, apricots).
It is important to know!
Regarding lack of any vitamin or mineral substances, contact a specialist. Do not self-medicate!