How to choose oatmeal cookies.
High-quality oatmeal cookies should be crisp, too hard, or vice versa, softened. It must be … well, you know how. Here are a few tips on its right choice in the store when you can not taste the flavor, but you can only appreciate the visual quality of the biscuits.
Cookies, as well as many other products you have to buy only proven shops. So you know that the seller will not deceive you, and do not mix fresh goods with the old. So often do, for example, in the markets. As a result, in the same package as cookies are soft and crumbly, and the old, rigid and brittle. With cookies, already packed in a plastic bag, that happens rarely. Just note that the package should be tightly sealed, and the inside should not be wet.
- Be sure to read the information on the packaging. According to GOST 24901-2014, composed of oat should include at least 14% of oat flour (or flakes) and not more than 40% sugar.
- Much of the composition of the product and tell the expiration date. If the period of – about 6 months, then a cookie contains chemical additives.
- In a pack of biscuits should not be burnt copies. They not only taste good, but also harmful to health. The best option – if each cookie will be light back, and the edges will be darker and bedplate.
- allowed blotches of particles of sugar and fruit raw materials on the surface. But the irregular shape of the cookie – not desirable. So manufacturing technology is broken, resulting in a spread out the dough on a baking sheet. This is a serious reason to abandon the purchase.
- A 250 gram pack lawfully be present only 2 of broken biscuits. Brittle oat biscuits – is not only “cosmetic” defect, it is an indicator of dried biscuits.