30-Minute Pizza Pasta Skillet.
Ready, set, go! Pizza flavors wrap up a skillet meal in just 30 minutes!
30-Minute Pizza Pasta Skillet
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 oz. (1/2 cup) sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1 (14-oz.) jar spaghetti sauce (2 cups)
- 3/4 cup water
- 7 oz. (2 cups) uncooked ready-cut spaghetti
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into bite-sized strips
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked. Add pepperoni; cook 1 minute. Drain.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, water and uncooked spaghetti. Bring to a boil; stir. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until spaghetti is of desired doneness, stirring occasionally.
- Add olives; stir gently to mix. Arrange pepper strips over top. Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from heat. Cover; let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.