5-Ingredient Strawberry Shortcake Breakfast Bake.
This is strawberry shortcake you can eat for breakfast!
5-Ingredient Strawberry Shortcake Breakfast Bake
- 2 1/4 cups fresh or thawed frozen strawberries, cut into quarters
- 4 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated original biscuits
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, toss 2 1/4 cups fresh or thawed frozen strawberries, cut into quarters, and 4 1/2 teaspoons sugar.
- Separate dough from 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated original biscuits into 8 biscuits. Place 4 biscuits in bottom of ungreased 9x9-inch square pan. Sprinkle about three-fourths of the strawberries over top.
- Top with remaining 4 biscuits. In measuring cup, beat 2 teaspoons vanilla into 3/4 cup whipping cream with whisk. Pour over biscuits. Top with remaining strawberries.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and biscuits are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; serve warm.