5-Minute Strawberry Shortcake Fudge.
Sweet and crunchy Nilla wafer cookies, strawberry frosting, slivered almonds, and white chocolate chips come together in this super simple and fast fudge! Ready in minutes, this decadent candy will satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 1 - 16 oz. container prepared strawberry frosting
- 1 - 12 oz. package white chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1 1/2 c. coarsely crushed Nilla wafers
- 2/3 c. slivered almonds, divided
- sprinkles, optional
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil, extending it over the edges of the pan.
- Lightly grease the pan.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the frosting, white chocolate chips, and butter.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute, stir, then continue microwaving at 30-second intervals until the chips are completely melted and smooth.
- Stir in almond extract.
- Fold in the crushed Nilla wafer cookies and ? c. almonds until just blended.
- Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining almonds.
- Decorate with sprinkles, if desired.
- Allow to set at room temperature for about a half hour, or for 10-15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Remove from pan by lifting the edges of the foil. Remove the foil.
- Cut into squares, and DEVOUR!