Less than an hour – and a delicious crumble made from apples is ready! Share the recipe for the dessert.
- 250 g flour
- 1 Cup 100 g sugar
- 160 g butter
- lemon zest, juice of half a lemon
- 100 ml rum
- 8 apples
- Apples clean, cut, brush with lemon juice.
- Put out the apples for 10 minutes in a pan with the sugar (1 Cup).
- Then pour the apples in the rum and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Mix the flour, repaid soda, 100 g sugar, the zest.
- Add softened butter and RUB it with the flour until crumbs form.
- Form grease with oil, put the apples.
- Sprinkle crumbs on top and put in the oven at a temperature of 190 ? C in 25 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and serve with vanilla ice cream.