Asian salmon fillets.
A light, flavoursome dish garnished with coriander and spring onions.
Asian salmon fillets
- 6 pieces skinless salmon fillet approx 125g each
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- pinch chilli flakes
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tsp runny honey
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped coriander
- 4 spring onions, shredded
For the marinade
For the garnish
- Place all the marinade ingredients in a non-metallic bowl and stir well.
- Add the salmon fillets and coat in the marinade and set aside for the flavours to infuse.
- Cook for 3–4 minutes over a medium heat, add any remaining marinade, turn over and cook the other side for 3–4 minutes.
- Scatter over the coriander and spring onions before serving.