Avocado with shrimp.
When I needed a quick main-dish salad for my book club, I just tripled the recipe and got raves!
Avocado with shrimp
- avocado 2 pcs.
- shrimps 200 g
- mayonnaise 100 g
- salt, ground pepper to taste
- fresh parsley for decoration
- Wash avocados and carefully cut it in half, remove the stone. Then carefully remove the flesh and cut it into small cubes.
- Shrimp boil in salted water, peel and allow to cool completely.
- Mix cubes of avocado, prawns and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill received salad half avocado. Garnish with parsley leaves and immediately serve.