Baked pumpkin with cinnamon and grilled meats with aromatic spices.
Today I will prepare a signature dish of the Italians. It not only delight for its Golden color and will remind you of a bright autumn, but will also reveal to you a wonderful combination of juicy beef, and fragrant roast pumpkin with cinnamon.
- Veal – 600 g
- Seasoning mix (to taste)
- Olive oil – 15 ml
- Pumpkin – 500 g
- Cinnamon – 1 tsp
- Young veal cut in slices thick as a finger.
- The meat is marinated in a mixture of spices: Cayenne pepper will add spice, red bell pepper – juicy and Oriental spices – incredible flavor. Add olive oil, again mix up the meat and leave for half an hour in the marinade.
- Next you need to heat up the grill pan, to splash on a little oil. I suggest shock roasting, to be sealed and the meat is not lost when frying juice. To do this, fry the meat in a hot pan for literally a few seconds on both sides. After that fry more than usual 2-2. 5 minutes so that the piece was covered with a crust, but the middle remains soft and pink.
- To such meat best pumpkin. The closest relative of watermelon, melon and cucumber, it consists of 90% water, while nourishing and rich in vitamins, protein, potassium, iron.
- I suggest to choose a sweet orange pumpkin. Peel, cut into slices, sprinkle with olive oil. Sprinkle cinnamon and bake for 30 minutes at a temperature of 150 degrees.
- Meat is flavorful and tender and combined with sweet pumpkin with cinnamon you can get a little taste. Try to cook!