Baked Steak Burritos.
A spicy beef and bean filling is all bundled up in a south of the border burrito.
Baked Steak Burritos
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 lb boneless beef sirloin tip steak, cut into thin bite-sized strips
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso™ Refried Beans
- 12 Old El Paso™ Flour Tortillas for Soft Tacos & Fajitas (6 inch; from two 8.2-oz packages)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (4 oz)
- Heat oven to 400°F. Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Stir in taco seasoning mix. Add beef strips; cook and stir 5 to 6 minutes or until of desired doneness. Drain.
- Meanwhile, place refried beans in microwave-safe dish. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Spread each tortilla with refried beans to within 1/4 inch of edge. Top each with beef, Cheddar cheese and onions. Roll up, folding in sides. Place, seam side down, in ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce over burritos. Sprinkle with Mexican cheese blend.
- Bake at 400°F. for 7 to 12 minutes or until burritos are thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.