Banana Bread Monkey Bread.
Slices of banana mixed into an ooey-gooey monkey bread make a delightful twist on classic banana bread the kiddos will love.
Banana Bread Monkey Bread
- 3 ripe bananas, sliced
- 2 cans (16.3 oz each) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with cooking spray. Arrange 1 1/2 bananas, sliced, in bottom of pan.
- Separate 2 cans (16.3 oz each) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits into 16 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- In large bowl or on platter, stir together 1 cup granulated sugar and 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon. Roll biscuit pieces in sugar mixture; arrange evenly over bananas in pan. Top with remaining 1 1/2 bananas, sliced.
- In medium microwavable bowl or dish, microwave 1 cup butter on high until melted. Add 1/2 cup of the leftover sugar/cinnamon mixture and 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar; beat with whisk until combined. Pour mixture evenly over biscuit pieces.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown and thoroughly cooked. Let stand at least 5 minutes. Place large platter or plate upside down over pan; turn platter and pan over. Remove pan.