- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- May 5, 2016
Big & Beefy Bean Pockets.
Enjoy these beefy hand pies made using Progresso® beans, Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix and Pillsbury® Big & Flaky dinner rolls – a tasty dinner that’s ready in 30 minutes.
Big & Beefy Bean Pockets
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1 cup Progresso™ black beans, drained, rinsed (from 15-oz can)
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ 40% less sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands ®! Big & Flaky crescent dinner rolls
- 2 slices Cheddar cheese (2 oz), cut in half
- Heat oven to 375°F. In 10-inch skillet, mix cooked beef, beans and taco seasoning mix. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until hot. Set aside.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Press each to 8x5 inches, firmly pressing perforations to seal. Divide beef mixture evenly among rectangles. Bring ends up over filling, overlapping about 1 inch. Press edges with fork to seal. Place one-half slice cheese over each sandwich.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.