Black Bean Enchiladas.
Loaded with black beans, corn and cheese, saucy enchiladas are easy to make and always satisfy hearty appetites.
Black Bean Enchiladas
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (1 medium)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup Green Giant™ Niblets® frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 3/4 cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky medium salsa
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (8 oz)
- 10 corn tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ enchilada sauce
- Chopped avocado, black olives, sour cream and cilantro, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 11x7-inch (2-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and cumin; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in corn, salsa, beans and 1 cup of the cheese. Remove from heat.
- On microwavable plate, stack tortillas and cover with paper towel; microwave on High 1 minute to soften. Place 1/4 cup bean mixture along center of each tortilla. Roll up tightly, and place seam sides down in baking dish; spoon remaining bean mixture on top. Pour enchilada sauce over enchiladas, spreading to coat all tortillas. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly around edges. Garnish with remaining ingredients.