Buffalo Chicken Monkey Bread.
Make a spicy chicken and blue cheese pull-apart bread that guests will be nuts about!
Buffalo Chicken Monkey Bread
- 2 cans (7.5 oz each) Pillsbury™ Country Style® refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles (1 oz)
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Additional ranch dressing for dipping
- Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, toss chicken with 1/2 cup of the buffalo wing sauce until well coated; set aside.
- Separate each can of dough into 10 biscuits. Cut 4 biscuits into quarters to make a total of 16 pieces. With hands, press and stretch each piece slightly to make dough round. Place small chunk of blue cheese (about 1 teaspoon) in center of each round. Enclose cheese by bringing sides of dough up and over; pinch dough to seal and enclose cheese.
- With remaining 16 biscuits, press and stretch each into larger rounds. Place 1 heaping tablespoon buffalo chicken in center of each large round. Enclose chicken by bringing sides of dough up and over; pinch dough to seal and enclose chicken.
- Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce in bottom of tube cake pan; drizzle 2 tablespoons ranch dressing over sauce. Dip each ball of dough into melted butter; layer balls in pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until tops of balls are golden brown. Cool in pan slightly, about 5 minutes. Place serving plate upside down over pan; carefully turn plate and pan over. Remove pan. Serve bread with additional ranch dressing for dipping.