Buffalo Ranch Queso Tacos.
It’s time to take your at home tailgate to the next level with spicy buffalo ranch tacos and your favorite Budweiser® products! Get ready to cheer for your favorite teams while also sipping on your perfect taco and beer pairing!
- Soft tortilla taco boats
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 head of lettuce, chopped
- Sour cream, 1 tbsp per taco
- 2 cups of pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup of Ranch dressing
- 4 tsp Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Prepare chicken in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil, add chicken, and then top with seasonings. Add more flavor if desired!
- Once chicken is fully cooked, use a sharp knife to slice it into small chunks.
- Heat the taco boats in the microwave or in the oven according to package instructions.
- Put pepper jack cheese in the microwave for about a minute. Stir often until it's melted without overcooking.
- Mix ranch and red hot sauce together.
- Create your taco by loading the taco boat with chicken, tomatoes, sour cream, lettuce.
- Top with melted cheese and add ranch/hot sauce mix if desired.
- Enjoy your spicy buffalo ranch queso tacos!