Buns with poppy seeds from curd test.
Cakes from cottage cheese no wonder enjoys wide popularity. Especially in families where there are not too fond of cheese in its pure form, though I understand how useful it is for the body. These buns with poppy seeds are soft, tender and very tasty.
- 200 g of cottage cheese,
- 100 ml sour cream
- 1 egg yolk,
- 300 g flour,
- 70 g poppy
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 3 tablespoons sugar,
- 10 g of vanilla sugar,
- 0.5 teaspoons of soda,
- salt to taste.
- Poppy wash, fill with boiling water and leave for 1 hour to swell. Then dump the water.
- Cottage cheese wipe through a sieve. The fatter the cheese, the more crumbly it will be the dough for poppy seed bagels.
- Put the sour cream with half the sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and vegetable oil, add curd and mix it well.
- Squirt in small amounts in cottage cheese, sifted flour mixed with soda and knead the dough. The consistency of the dough should be soft and not sticky.
- Divide it in half and roll on floured table to a thickness of about 1 cm.
- Steamed poppy patch with the remaining sugar and spread it on the dough. Take the layers of the roll, cut into narrow strips, forming rolls with poppy seeds.
- Put buns with poppy seeds on a greased baking sheet, brush top with beaten yolk and send in a preheated 180°C oven.
- Buns with poppy seeds will be ready in about 20-25 minutes. Check the readiness with a wooden stick – if it is dry, your cake is baked.