Cake with persimmon and cognac.
Interesting cake recipe with brandy and succulent persimmon. Step-by-step recipe with photos.
Cake with persimmon and cognac
- 225 g flour
- 225 g sugar
- 100 g salted butter
- 2 eggs
- 70 ml of cognac
- 250 g pulp of persimmon (about 2 large ripe persimmon)
- 110 g of peeled roasted almonds
- 0.5 tsp. of baking powder
- 0,5 tsp cinnamon
- 0,5 tsp grated nutmeg
- The pulp of persimmon and almonds finely chopped. Sift all the dry ingredients in a bowl. In another bowl, beat the pre-softened butter, beat in eggs one at a time, still whisking. Pour brandy.
- Add the persimmon pulp and whisk again. To connect the resulting dough with dry ingredients and almonds, pour into small round baking dish. Bake in a preheated 175 °C oven for 60-80 minutes.