Cheesecake: cheesecake recipe with vanilla.
This recipe vanilla cheesecake a must-have for every lady
Delicious cheese cakes is cheesecake. The recipe is quite able to young Housewives, and the result is always impressive!
If you’re not too welcome in my menu cottage cheese in a pure form, try to cook the most tender cake flavored with cream cheese and natural vanilla.
for the dough:
- 200 g shortbread cookies,
- 130 g butter,
for the filling:
- 250 g cream cheese (Philadelphia, Almette, Ricotta or Mascarpone),
- 300 ml sour cream
- 3 eggs,
- 1 vanilla pod,
- 4-5 tablespoons of powdered sugar.
This pie has its own little secrets of cooking:
- The cream in the cheesecake according to the recipe, you should not too intense beat to it not cracked during baking.
- Cheesecake is much easier to pull from the form in the cooled form, and submit it so much tastier.
- Cheesecake is easier to cut, it is desirable to moisten the knife with water.
- Cookies grind using food processor or rolling pin into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and mix it well until smooth.
- Brush butter the springform sides, and make the baking paper. Put in her base for the cheesecake, spread on the bottom and the walls of the mold and carefully ultrambuy. Cover the form with cling film and put for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Vanilla pod cut lengthways and gently pull the knife the seeds from each half. Put the sour cream, sugar, vanilla seeds and blend with a mixer on low speed, gradually increasing speed. Add cream cheese and blend lightly. Then one by one add the eggs, all the while gently stirring the mass until smooth.
- Pour the cheese filling into the prepared form and send in a preheated 160°C oven for 1 hour. Bake the cheesecake until it bakes in the center.
- Ready to leave cheesecake in turned off oven with door ajar for 2-3 hours to cool down. Then put the cake in the fridge for 5 hours.
- Serve the chilled cheesecake with your favorite jam, honey, melted chocolate or just with cream.