Cheesy Green Chile Chicken Dip.
This warm and cheesy dip flavored with green chiles and ranch will be an instant favorite for your game day crowd.
Cheesy Green Chile Chicken Dip
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (6 oz)
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cans (4.5 oz each) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 green onions, chopped (2 tablespoons)
- Tortilla chips, as desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, thoroughly mix softened cream cheese, chicken, 1 cup of the cheese, the ranch dressing, green chiles, hot sauce, garlic salt and green onions. Spoon into baking dish.
- Bake 20 to 23 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake about 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.