Chicken Breasts with Mole Rub.
Check out this delicious recipe for Chicken Breasts with Mole Rub
Chicken Breasts with Mole Rub
- 2 tablespoons pure chile powder
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 limes, each cut in half
- 4 plum tomatoes, each cut in half lengthwise
- 2 zucchini, each cut diagonally into ?-inch slices
- 4 chicken breast halves (with bone and skin), each 10 to 12 ounces
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Prepare the grill for direct and indirect cooking over medium heat (350° to 450°F).
- Combine the rub ingredients. Season the cut sides of the limes, the tomatoes, and the zucchini slices with the rub. Lightly coat the chicken on both sides with the oil and season evenly with the remaining rub.
- Grill the chicken, bone side down, over indirect medium heat, with lid closed, until the meat is opaque all the way to the bone, 30 to 40 minutes. If desired, to crisp the skin, grill the chicken over direct medium heat during the last 5 to 10 minutes of grilling time, turning once. Remove from the grill and let rest for 3 to 5 minutes.
- While the chicken rests, grill the limes, tomatoes, and zucchini over direct medium heat, with the lid closed, until the limes and tomatoes are warm and the zucchini is crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes, turning once.
- Squeeze the grilled limes over the chicken and serve with the tomatoes and zucchini.