- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 8 people
- May 5, 2016
Classic Bean and Cheese Burritos.
Jazzed-up beans create the tasty filling for an easy-to-wrap burrito.
Classic Bean and Cheese Burritos
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso™ refried beans
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch)
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper or foil; set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix beans, cheese and taco seasoning mix.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup bean mixture onto each tortilla just below center. Fold bottom edge of each tortilla up and over filling. Fold sides in, overlapping to enclose filling. Roll up from bottom of tortilla. Place seam-side down on cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with Make it FRESH toppings.