Creamy broccoli with turkey bacon.
Broccoli in a turkey bacon-mustard cream cheese sauce, sprinkled with sunflower kernels
Creamy broccoli with turkey bacon
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 oz. 1/2 of 8-oz. package reduced fat cream cheese cubed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp. spicy brown mustard
- 4 strips cooked Turkey Bacon chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted & salted sunflower kernals
- Place broccoli, 1/2 cup water and salt in saucepan; cover. Bring to a boil on high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 8 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Drain; keep warm.
- Place cream cheese and milk in same saucepan on medium heat. Cook and stir until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth. Stir in mustard and turkey bacon; cook 1 minute.
- Add broccoli; mix lightly. Spoon into serving dish; sprinkle with sunflower kernels.