Cupcake on egg whites with the icing.
The air in the whites cupcake with chocolate frosting — perfect dessert for March 8. Cake comes out light and very tasty.
Cupcake on egg whites with the icing
- For the dough:
- egg whites 6 pcs.
- sugar 250 g
- flour 160 g
- potato starch, 1 heaped tablespoon
- baking powder 1 tsp.
- melted butter 100 g
- For the glaze:
- dark chocolate 50 g
- butter 30 g
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Rectangular cake pan to grease and flour them.
- Beat egg whites with 2 tablespoons sugar in a lush lather.
- In a separate bowl, mix remaining sugar with flour, baking powder and starch. Sift in the whites and mix gently from the bottom up. In the end, add the oil, mix well.
- Put the dough in a prepared form. Bake for 40-50 minutes, until a toothpick will not come out of the cupcake dry.
- Ready cake cool slightly and remove from the mold.
- Melt chopped chocolate and butter in a water bath, stir. Cover cooled cake with glaze.