Double chocolate peanut butter smoothie bowls.
Or, how to eat chocolate peanut butter all day, everyday.
This is my new favorite thing out of all the favorite things.
Double chocolate peanut butter smoothie bowls
- 2 cups chocolate almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 cup cup plain greek yogurt (I like 2% to 4% best)
- 3 frozen bananas
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- cacao nibs
- chia seeds
- flaked, unsweetened coconut
- hemp seeds
- sliced almonds
- sliced banana
- creamy peanut butter
- cocoa powder sprinkles!
- Add the milk, ice, yogurt, bananas, cocoa, peanut butter, hemp seeds, chia seeds, vanilla and salt to a high-powered blender. Blend until smooth and thick. Pour the mixture into two or four bowls and cover with your desired toppings!