- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 4 people
- February 19, 2016
Double-Meat Personal Pizzas.
This quick dish, made with refrigerated pizza crust, piles on the flavor with pepperoni, ground beef, and assorted cheeses.
Double-Meat Personal Pizzas
- 1/2 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, if desired
- 1/2 package (3 1/2-oz size) sliced pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend or mozzarella cheese (6 oz)
- Heat oven to 400°F. In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Lightly spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll dough on work surface. Cut dough into 4 equal pieces; place on cookie sheet. Press out each piece of dough to form 6x5-inch rectangle. With fingers, create slight rim on edge of each dough rectangle. Bake 8 minutes.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons pizza sauce just to rim of each crust; sprinkle with oregano. Top with pepperoni, beef and cheeses.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes until cheese in center is melted.