Dumplings in a slow cooker: the classic recipe with lamb.
Pamper the family a delicious lunch – cook dumplings in a slow cooker
This dish came to us from the East, and the classic recipe of Manty involves the use of lamb for the stuffing. Moreover, the meat is much better retains its flavor and aroma, if is cut very sharp knife, but does not scroll through a meat grinder. The same goes for onions – chopped using a meat grinder, he loses a lot of juice and gives the meat a bitter taste.
- 500 g lamb,
- 4 bulbs,
- 3 cloves garlic,
- 3 cups flour,
- 1 egg,
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil,
- Khmeli suneli to taste,
- cumin to taste,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- ground red pepper to taste
- salt to taste,
- 120 ml of water.
- Make the batter for Mantova. This mound on the table slide sifted flour and make in it deepening. Break there egg, add salt, gently pour a little water and knead elastic dough, gradually adding water.
- Then carefully knead the dough on the table within 10 minutes. Cover the dough for the Mantova cloth and leave for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the filling for Manty. Not to spoil the taste of meat, it should preferably not pass through a meat grinder, and cut with a sharp knife as finely as possible. Frozen meat is easier to cut. The same method grind onions. The more onion in the meat, the juicier you get manta rays. Garlic pass through the frog.
- Put the minced meat with onions, garlic, salt and spices and mix it well. The beef was more tasty, give it to infuse for 20 minutes.
- On liberally floured the table form the dough. Cut small pieces of dough, about the size of a walnut, and roll them out with a thickness of about 2 mm. In the center of each cake put the filling and blind edges way you like – as long as they don’t crack up in the process of cooking in a slow cooker Mantova.
- Place dumplings in a bowl multivarki, pre-greased with vegetable oil, to avoid sticking to the bottom. In the bowl multivarki pour approximately 3-4 measuring Cup of water and insert the basket with the manta rays. Cook dumplings in a slow cooker mode