Dumplings with strawberries: recipe Ukrainian treats.
Today we offer you to cook dumplings with strawberries, because in high season you can not just eat fragrant bright berry, but also to enjoy a variety of strawberry desserts.
The recipe is very simple and does not require you a lot of energy. But your home will appreciate your cooking talent in the Ukrainian cuisine – after all the dumplings, especially with strawberries, rightfully takes it one of the main places.
- 500 g fresh strawberries,
- 300 g flour,
- 2 eggs,
- 100 g sugar,
- 1 teaspoon of starch,
- a pinch of salt,
- 150 ml of water.
- Mound the flour slide and make it deeper. Close at all, then the eggs with water and salt, and gently pour in the flour. Knead the dough.
- Kneed the dough until, until it get the average density, elastic and elastic. Cover the dough with a cloth and lay aside for half an hour to lie down for the dough.
- Meanwhile, prepare the strawberries for the filling. Climb the berries, remove the stems, wash and dry. If strawberries are large, cut the berries into 3-4 parts.
- Mix the sugar with the starch. The starch will absorb the strawberry juice and let it flow in the process of cooking dumplings.
- Mold dough roller, cut into small pieces and roll out from each thin flatbread.
- On each tortilla put a few sliced strawberries and a sprinkle of starch-sugar mixture, about 0.5 teaspoons. Mold the edges of the dumplings.
- Ready dumplings with strawberries throw in salted boiling water and once they float, boil for 5-7 minutes. In the process of cooking, turn the dumplings with a slotted spoon.
- Ready dumplings with strawberries serve hot with sour cream, cream, strawberry juice, yogurt, condensed milk or just.