Easy Cheeseburger Pizza.
Cheeseburger flavors crossed with pizza yields a family-pleasing meal that’s quickly made with refrigerated pizza crust.
Easy Cheeseburger Pizza
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust or 1 can (11 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1/2 lb extra-lean (at least 90%) ground beef
- 1 cup tomato pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion, if desired
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/4 cup dill pickle slices
- If using classic crust: Heat oven to 425°F. Spray or grease 12-inch pizza pan. Unroll dough on pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan. If using thin crust: Heat oven to 400°F. Spray or grease 15x10-inch or larger dark or nonstick cookie sheet. Unroll dough on cookie sheet. Starting at center, press dough into 15x10-inch rectangle.
- Meanwhile, in 8-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Spread pasta sauce evenly over dough. Top with beef, onion and cheese.
- Bake classic crust 12 to 18 minutes, bake thin crust 8 to 12 minutes, or until edges are golden brown and cheese is bubbly. Top pizza with pickle slices. Cut into 4 servings.