- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 75 mins
- 6 people
- May 6, 2016
Easy Turkey Meatloaf.
This easy turkey meatloaf with a ketchup-mustard glaze is sure to become a family weeknight favorite.
Easy Turkey Meatloaf
- 20 oz ground turkey breast
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ Italian style bread crumbs
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, mix ground turkey, 1/2 cup of the ketchup, the bread crumbs, 2 teaspoons of the Worcestershire sauce, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, the garlic and egg. Evenly spread mixture in ungreased 8x4- or 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- In small bowl, mix remaining 1/2 cup ketchup, remaining 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce and the mustard; spread evenly over top of meatloaf.
- Bake uncovered 55 to 60 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in center of loaf reads at least 165°F. Let stand 5 minutes.