Egg Salad with Roasted Bell Pepper Recipe.
Add smoky flavor and a pop of color to ordinary egg salad with roasted bell peppers and fresh chives mixed in. If you can find bell peppers roasted in a Paleo-friendly fat at the store, it makes your job even easier, but if not, you can always roast your own – it’s not hard, and as a bonus, you even get to pick the colors.
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh chives, chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup roasted red bell peppers, diced
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise and stir until everything is well combined.
- Season to taste, and refrigerate for 45 minutes to 1 hour.