Cook the pork goulash in bread in Czech
Fragrant fragrant homemade bread, inside of which hid the Smoking meat treat – just lick your fingers and swallow with the plate!
- 250 g wheat flour,
- 250 g rye flour,
- 1 Cup water
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 1 sachet of dry yeast,
- 2 teaspoons sugar,
- pinch of salt,
- 600 g pork pulp,
- 4 potatoes,
- 1 carrot,
- 2 onions,
- 1 Apple,
- 100 g butter,
- 2 tbsp flour,
- 1 teaspoon mustard,
- 2 teaspoons sugar,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste,
- 50 ml of beer,
- 0.5 liters of broth.
to the stew of pork:
- Prepare the bread-plate of goulash. To do this, mix the sifted flour with salt, sugar and yeast. Then gradually pour in the flour vegetable oil and warm water and knead the dough. The finished dough cover with a cloth and put in a warm place for 1 hour, that it came.
- While suitable dough, let's prepare the pork goulash. In a saucepan melt the butter, squirt in the flour and, stirring quickly to avoid lumps, fry over medium heat for 2 minutes until Golden brown. Without ceasing to interfere, pour in a saucepan 1 Cup of hot broth, then the beer and mustard. Reduce the heat and cook the sauce for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pork cut into thin slices, sprinkle with salt, pepper, sugar and fry on all sides in oil in a pan for 5 minutes. Place the meat in the skillet with the sauce and the carcass to simmer under cover for 20 minutes.
- Potatoes cut into cubes, send for meat and carcass until tender about 20 minutes. If necessary, pour broth to desired consistency of stew of pork.
- Onions finely cut. Carrot RUB on a coarse grater. Apple cut into small cubes. Fry onions and carrots in butter, stirring, 5 minutes. Then pour 0.5 cups of broth, add the apples, salt, pepper and ink on low heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Alumni the risen dough, divide into four parts, mold bread rolls, put on baking sheet and set for 10 minutes. Then send the bread in a preheated 200°C oven for about 25-30 minutes.
- With the finished rolls cut off the top and carefully take out the pulp. Then fill the bread layer the meat and vegetables and cover with bread lid. Serve the pork goulash in bread hot with greens and vegetables, and can literally eat this dish with the plate, breaking off her piece by piece.