- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 5 people
- April 10, 2016
Grands!® Biscuit Bowls with Chili.
Amaze your guests with these fun biscuit bowls of chili!
Grands!® Biscuit Bowls with Chili
- 1 can (10.2 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cans (15 oz each) chili with beans
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- Place 5 (10-oz) custard cups upside down on ungreased cookie sheet; spray outsides of cups with cooking spray.
- Press each biscuit into 5 1/2-inch round. Place 1 round over each custard cup, shaping dough to fit around cup and form bowl shape. Dough should not touch cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Place bread bowls with custard cups on cooling rack; cool 5 minutes. Remove bowls from custard cups.
- Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, heat chili over medium heat until hot. Spoon chili into bread bowls; sprinkle with cheese.