If you like biscuits, you’ll love these burgers! Savor each delicious bite.
- 1 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 4 slices onion
- 1 (16.3-oz.) can Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease cookie sheets. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press or roll each to form 5 1/2-inch round. Place on greased cookie sheets. Bake at 350°F. for 15 to 17 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine ground beef, onion, salt, pepper and garlic powder; mix well. Shape mixture into 4 (5-inch) patties. Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add patties; cook 10 to 12 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, turning once.
- Place 4 baked biscuits,bottom side up, on plates. Top each with patty, lettuce, tomato and onion. Top each with baked biscuit, bottom side down.