Grands! Strawberry Shortcakes.
Make a classic shortcake with time-saving and tasty Pillsbury® Grands!® biscuits.
Grands! Strawberry Shortcakes
- 1 can (10.2 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 pints (3 cups) fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 5 biscuits. Dip tops and sides of each biscuit in butter; dip in 1/4 cup sugar. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix strawberries and 1/3 cup sugar. Set aside.
- In another small bowl, beat whipping cream and 2 tablespoons sugar with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Beat in vanilla.
- To serve, split biscuits; place on individual dessert plates. Top with whipped cream and strawberry mixture.