A gratin of zucchini and tomatoes.
A gratin of zucchini and tomatoes is what you need for a diet lunch!
A light dish prepared with seasonal vegetables, perfectly saturate and will not reflect extra inches on your waist. Courgettes go well with cheese, and juicy tomatoes will emphasize rich flavor and add color.
- 500 g courgettes,
- 300 g tomatoes,
- 1 clove of garlic,
- greens (dill, Basil),
- 150 g of hard cheese,
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil,
- the ground paprika to taste,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- Zucchini clean from the skin and seeds. Young vegetables can be left unpeeled. Cut the zucchini in thin circles.
- Tomatoes also cut into thin circles. Garlic pass through the frog. Grind the herbs. Cheese RUB on a coarse grater.
- Put layers of vegetables in oiled baking dish, each layer of salt, sprinkle with garlic, spices, herbs and grated cheese. The top layer liberally sprinkle cheese and cream fields.
- Send a gratin of zucchini and tomatoes in a preheated 180°C oven until Golden brown, about 30-40 minutes.
- Get the casserole out of the oven and slightly cool.
- A gratin of zucchini and tomatoes dish is quite self-sufficient, and therefore does not require additional side dish.