Grilled Balsamic-Chicken Salad.
Strawberries in season? They’re the sweet finishing touch to this pretty main-dish salad.
Grilled Balsamic-Chicken Salad
- 1 3/4 cups balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts (2 lbs)
- 12 cups mixed salad greens
- 4 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place 1 cup of the dressing and the chicken; turn bag to coat. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to marinate.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill for medium heat.
- Place chicken on grill; discard marinade. Cover grill; reduce heat to low and cook 7 minutes. Turn chicken; cook 7 to 8 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F). Cut chicken across grain into thin strips.
- In 7-quart bowl, gently toss chicken, salad greens, strawberries and remaining 3/4 cup dressing. Sprinkle with peanuts.