Grilled Marinated Family Steak.
What’s even better than grilled steak? Tender-tangy steak marinated in seasoned red wine before it’s grilled!
Grilled Marinated Family Steak
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb. boneless beef top round or family steak (1 to 1 1/2 inches thick)
- In large nonmetal dish or resealable food storage plastic bag, combine all ingredients except steak; mix well. Add steak; turn to coat. Cover dish or seal bag; refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight to marinate.
- Heat grill. When ready to grill, remove steak from marinade; reserve marinade. Place steak on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium-high coals. Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until of desired doneness, turning and brushing with reserved marinade once or twice. Discard any remaining marinade.
- To serve, cut steak across grain into slices.