Grilled Tuna with Olive and Caper Sauce.
Bring classic Provencal flavors to your dinner table by serving grilled tuna steaks with a French-inspired olive and caper sauce.
Grilled Tuna with Olive and Caper Sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 (4-oz.) tuna steaks
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- Heat grill. In small bowl, combine basil, 2 teaspoons oil and 1 garlic clove; mix well. Rub on both sides of tuna steaks. Set aside.
- In food processor bowl with metal blade, combine all sauce ingredients except parsley. Process with on/off pulses until finely chopped, scraping down sides of bowl if necessary. Set aside.
- When ready to grill, place tuna on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. Cook 8 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork, turning once. Serve sauce over tuna. Sprinkle with parsley.