Ham and Eggs Crescent Ring.
Need something to serve for brunch? This ham and egg crescent ring is perfect for guests–just add a side of fresh fruit, and you’re all set.
Ham and Eggs Crescent Ring
- 2 cups cubed ham steak, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 3/4 lb)
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 8 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 oz softened cream cheese, cut into 1-inch pieces (from 8-oz package)
- 2 cups lightly packed spinach leaves, stems removed, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Heat oven to 375°F (350°F for dark or nonstick cookie sheet). In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook ham and onion over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes or until onions soften and turn translucent. Add eggs to skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally from outside edge to center. Cook until eggs are set but still moist; turn off heat. Add cream cheese, spinach and shredded cheese; gently mix until just combined.
- Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 8 rectangles. On ungreased large cookie sheet, arrange rectangles in ring so short sides of rectangles form a 5-inch circle in center. Dough will overlap.
- Spoon mixture on the half of each rectangle closest to center of ring.
- Bring each dough rectangle up over filling, tucking dough under bottom layer of dough to secure it. Repeat around ring until entire filling is enclosed (some filling might show a little).
- Gently separate dough perforations on top until filling peeks through. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until dough is golden brown and thoroughly baked. Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices.