- April 17, 2016
Hepatic pancakes under creamy carrot sauce.
Cook delicious pancakes and juicy chicken liver
It’s not just liver fritters, and a kind of casserole of chicken liver is tender, soft, juicy and very tasty. Fragrant creamy garlic sauce with carrots gives this dish a distinctive taste, so I want to ask for a Supplement.
- 500 g chicken liver,
- 2 eggs,
- 200 ml of sour cream,
- 1 carrot,
- 2 onions,
- 2 cloves garlic,
- 2 tablespoons of semolina,
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- ground coriander to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste,
- 100 ml of water.
- Liver wash, peel from the films and Obasi.
- Using a blender grind the liver and onions. Add eggs and again blend the lot until smooth.
- Add in the beef liver pancakes semolina, baking powder, spices, salt and mix it well. Leave the meat for 10 minutes to semolina swelled.
- Put a spoon of hepatic cakes in the pan in a preheated vegetable oil and obzharivaya on both sides until Golden brown, 1-2 minutes. Fried liver pancakes put on a plate until the rest are cooked.
- Carrot RUB on medium grater. Garlic pass through the frog. Put the sour cream (or mayonnaise), garlic, spices and salt, add a little water and mix it well.
- In a saucepan pour a little vegetable oil and put layers of liver fritters, sprinkle them with carrots and fields of each layer of sauce. Put on a slow fire and the carcass under a lid for 30-40 minutes.
- Deliver liver fritters as an independent dish or side dish: potatoes, rice, vegetables.