- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- 8 people
- February 18, 2016
Honeyed pumpkin wedges.
The Side Dish blog (the home of side dish and salad collection recipes) invites you to try Honeyed pumpkin wedges recipe. Enjoy quick and easy cooking recipes and learn how to make Honeyed pumpkin wedges.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 x 750g golden nugget pumpkins (see note)
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine honey, orange juice and oil in a jug.
- Cut each pumpkin into 8cm wedges and remove seeds. Place onto prepared tray. Drizzle with honey mixture. Turn to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden and tender. Serve.