Hummus Potato Wraps.
Hummus and potatoes make a Mediterranean-inspired filling for these delicious sandwich wraps.
Hummus Potato Wraps
- 1 pouch (4.7 oz) Betty Crocker™ creamy butter and herb mashed potatoes
- Water and milk called for on potato mix pouch
- 1 container (7 oz) hummus
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped kalamata olives
- 3 tablespoons chopped roasted red bell peppers (from a jar)
- 8 spinach-flavor or whole-grain tortillas (10 inch)
- 8 oz shaved deli roasted turkey breast
- 8 large lettuce leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Make potatoes as directed on pouch, omitting butter. Stir in hummus until well blended. Stir in olives and roasted peppers.
- Spread about 1/2 cup potato mixture over each tortilla. Layer remaining ingredients evenly over half of each tortilla. Tuck in sides of tortillas; roll up tightly to enclose filling.