If you love creative cuisine, we offer you the recipe of one of them. Hummus is considered one of the most popular dishes among the residents of the Middle East and vegetarians!
- 1 Cup of chickpeas
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 tablespoons sesame paste
- 1.5-2 cm ginger
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- pinch of cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Chickpeas to soak overnight. Then drain the water. If you remove the peas from the top film, the hummus will be smoother.
- Pour water for another two hours, and then boil until tender.
- Put the chickpeas, garlic and spices in the bowl of a blender and blend, gradually pouring the water in which boiled chickpeas, until the mixture will turn into mashed potatoes.
- Then add salt dish and add sesame paste.
- Place on a serving plate, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with spices.