Impossibly Easy Quesadilla Pie.
The great taste of the appetizer favorite quesadillas baked in a pie.
Impossibly Easy Quesadilla Pie
- 1 can (4.5 ounces) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles, well drained
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 400?F. Grease 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle chilies, cheese and cilantro in pie plate.
- Stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Serve with salsa if desired.