Repeatedly verified that sand cake with jam, jam, fruit or simply sugar topping. He will not fail you and on Valentine’s Day – decorate the pie with jam hearts and dinner on the table for tea.
- 200 g jam,
- 2 eggs,
- 200 g butter,
- 300 g flour,
- 1 Cup sugar,
- 10 g of vanilla sugar,
- 0.5 tsp ground cinnamon,
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder,
- a pinch of salt.
- Melted butter mix with the sifted flour, baking powder, sugar and salt and grind in a blender or with your hands into crumbs.
- Add eggs, vanilla sugar, cinnamon and knead the dough is soft plastic. Divide it into two unequal parts, wrap in plastic wrap and put in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Then from a larger piece of dough roll the cake, place it on a parchment covered baking sheet and form sides.
- Put on the dough jam (it should not be liquid) and gently rethrownew it over the entire surface of the cake.
- The smaller piece of dough roll into a very thin layer. The molds break hearts, and with a knife cut strips. Put the strips on the cake on top of jam and decorate with hearts.
- Send jam tart in a preheated 200°C oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until Golden color.