Kebab in the oven: meat recipe in the sleeve.
The meat turns out tender, juicy, lightly seared and very tasty. In addition, the barbecue in the oven would like those Housewives who just have no opportunity to Tinker with wood and coals, and delicious to treat you want family.
- 1 kg pork,
- 1 kg onions,
- 4-5 tablespoons of 9% vinegar,
- a pinch of sugar,
- coriander powder to taste,
- the ground paprika to taste,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- It is better to choose pork neck with veins of fat, then the skewers in the oven and on the grill will turn out more tender, juicy and tasty. Cut meat in pieces, cover with cling film and a good hit. Then take off the foil, salt, pepper, add spices and mix.
- A piece of onion cut in small pieces, add to meat, with the power of scratch with the meat and leave to marinate for about 2 hours. To speed up the process of marinating, onion mince, squeeze through cheesecloth juice of onion and pour over the meat.
- An hour before cooking barbecue in the oven the remaining onion cut into rings, pour boiling water, add sugar, salt, vinegar and leave to marinate.
- In the sleeve for baking put pickled onions and spread it over the entire plane. On top of the onion put the meat. Tie the ends of the sleeves and at the top make a few punctures.
- Put the sleeve with meat on a baking sheet with a baking paper, and send in a preheated 250°C oven. The taste was