Lasagna with pumpkin.
lasagna with pumpkin – delicate and unusual dish in which the dough all the rules punctuated with juicy meat filling and tomato sauce. I hope it will appeal to your family and will take its rightful place on the dining table.
Lasagna with pumpkin
- 250 g sheets for lasagna,
- 400 g pumpkin,
- 400 g minced meat (pork, beef, chicken),
- 100 g of Parmesan
- 1 onion,
- 3 cloves garlic,
- a bunch of greens,
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste,
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil,
- 200 ml dry red wine
- Basil to taste,
- oregano to taste,
- ground red pepper to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- Prepare the filling for lasagna with pumpkin.
- Clean the pumpkin from the skins, seeds and fibers and grate. Onions finely cut. Garlic pass through the frog. Grind the herbs.
- Saut? onion in oil 5 minutes. Add ground beef and obzharivaya 5-7 minutes, stirring to not form lumps. Then add the pumpkin and fry for another 5 minutes. At the end of salt, add the herbs, garlic, red and black pepper, mix and remove the stuffing from heat.
- Cook the sauce for lasagne with pumpkin.
- In a saucepan, dissolve a small amount of water tomato paste and bring it to a boil. Pour in the wine and boil, stirring, simmer 3 minutes. Add the sauce and Basil and oregano and potami on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Assemble lasagna.
- If necessary, boil the leaves for lasagna. Cheese RUB on a coarse grater.
- At the bottom of the form, greased with vegetable oil, pour a little tomato sauce, put 2-3 sheets for lasagna overlap, the control part of the pumpkin meat filling, sprinkle with grated cheese and field tomato sauce.
- Repeat the procedure 2-3 times as enough sheets and minced meat. The last layer cover the lasagna sheets, field tomato sauce and sprinkle cheese.
- Send lasagna with pumpkin in a preheated 200°C oven and bake 30 minutes or until Golden brown. Then let the lasagna sit 10 minutes, cut into portions pieces and serve.
- Bon appetit!