Cream cheese spread and canned tuna helps a colorful layered dip come together in 15 minutes.
Layered Mediterranean Tuna Spread
- 1 container (8 oz) chives-and-onion cream cheese spread
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup pitted ni?oise or kalamata olives, cut in half
- 1 can (6 oz) albacore tuna, well drained, broken into chunks
- 1 medium tomato, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 1 hard-cooked egg, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 48 crackers
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese, shallot and Italian seasoning until well blended. Spread in 8-inch circle on serving plate.
- Top with olives, tuna, tomato, egg and parsley. Serve with crackers.